Hey hey everybody! It has been a looong while since my last blog post. Guilty as it is, BUT here’s the kind of re-entry to set the momentum back up!
If you LOVE to plan, create and document, YOU might just be the one we are looking for! We are searching for 3-5 girls to join Scrappin’ Love’s little team and together we shall have a blast!
The perks of being our CT girls:
- Receiving monthly kits and many extra goodies such as new shop items
- Compensation plan on tasks such making of video
- Chance to contribute in upcoming kits, you can be the trend setter!
- VVIP discount on shop items
- Be in the spotlight!
Here’s a list of what we hope our Scrappin’ Love CT girls possess:
- A planner girl / list maker / documenter, or being it all HA!
- The passion to create in planners, journals and/or traveler’s notebooks
- A fun-loving, great team player and having a big heart to share her knowledge
- Active on social media, especially on Instagram
- Ability to capture bright, clean and sharp photographs
- Extra talent such as in hand lettering, illustration, doodling etc is an advantage!
Our CT girls’ mission:
- To create beautiful and inspiring projects
- To create awareness of Scrappin’ Love’s existence in this huge wide world
- To create at least 2 projects/spreads using our monthly kits and shop items
- To be on board Scrappin’ Love CT from November 2016 – April 2017
We want to hear from you with the following info:
- Full name
- email address
- A short bio of yourself
- Current country of residence
- Why you want to be part of our team
- Past/current design teams (if any)
- Social media accounts links (e.g. Instagram, Blog, YouTube)
- 2 recent photos that best describe your design style
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title – Scrappin’ Love CT Girl!
The search will end on September 22, 2016. And we’ll announce and introduce our CT girls on September 29, 2016!!
I.CANNOT.WAIT to have you girls to team up with me! This is going to be a fun and priceless journey to be travelled!
Hello, how are you? When I was in Australia during our recent family trip there, we were often greeted by this warm and up-beat tone. LOVE this Land Down Under, the people, the blue blue sea, the blue blue sky, the beaches, the food.. ah everything (except for the flies hehe)! And I was so so happy to have prepared and brought along my traveler’s notebook with me during this trip! The hubs was glad too and he requested me to do the same for our last Japan trip back in November 2013.. *cold sweat* LOL. Well.. we shall see!
*This marks my 101th blog post*
First thing first, do you like my NEW website??
Anyway, you better say yes because this makeover took me many later nights plus tons of patience whenever I hit a roadblock (lost count of the number) and not forgetting the numerous times I nearly wanted to throw in the towel. LOL. But hey I survived (although there are a few minor issues to fix but I could no longer contain my excitement to share with everyone)! Yay!
So here we are, I revamped my website – a milestone for me.
From a blog since November 2009, to this in June 2010>
And then to this >